Raise a ticket directly in our support portal. To access the portal for the first time, simply enter your email address and choose your own password to create an account. Thereafter, use the same credentials to access the portal:
Raise a Ticket
Email your enquiry, together with the details to:
What happens when you ask for help?
Support is available only to clients subscribed to one of our Support Schemes.
Report the details of your enquiry to our helpdesk on:
Welcome to Serendipiti - Your outsourced insider for IT support
As a new or existing member of our Support Scheme, we are ready to assist with any IT issues you may have. As a local provider (based in Wellingborough), we are able to offer priority assistance for all your IT needs - either by remote support, or site visit if necessary.
To get help, please reach out in one of the following ways:
- When you report an IT issue (using any of the above methods), you will receive an email confirming a ticket has been raised (detailing the information you have provided).
- When your first ticket is raised, you will receive a one-time email inviting you to activate your account on the portal. Click the link provided in that email and enter any password of your choice.
- Thereafter, you can visit the ticket portal at any time to view the tickets you have raised, using your email address and password set at activation.
- All tickets raised will be worked on by one of our qualified support representatives.
- As we make progress on your ticket(s), you will receive updates via email (no need to login to the portal).
- If you need to provide further information on an open ticket, simply reply to the email that relates to that ticket (no need to login to the portal). Alternatively, log into the portal and view / edit / update tickets from there.
- As soon as your ticket is resolved, we will close it for you.
To ensure a speedy resolution, please raise one enquiry per IT issue (rather than group multiple issues into one ticket).
Our objective is to provide complete transparency for the work we carry out on your behalf. Therefore, our primary contact for your organisation will be automatically authorized access to all tickets opened by the end users in your company.